Sunday, October 3, 2010

JOKES ONLINE, JOKES, JOKES WORLD WIDE, JOKES SMS, SMS JOKES, ALL AGE JOKES, HUMOUR, HUMOUR JOKES, FUNNY JOKES, FUN AND JOKES, FUNNY IMAGES, IMAGE JOKES, TEXT JOKES, PHOTO JOKES, FUNNY PHOTOS

MOTHER FATEHR JOKES, FAMILY JOKES, HUSBAND - WIFE JOKES

Readers REQUESTED TO PLEASE COMMENT MORE AND MORE JOKES..... AS POSSIBLE TO OUR COMMENT SECTION BELOW EVERY POST :-) enjoy !!!!!!

WASH THIS AGAIN :
My mother had decided to trim the household budget wherever possible, so instead of having a dress dry-cleaned she washed it by hand. Proud of her savings, she boasted to my father, 'Just think, Ivor, we are five dollars richer because I washed this dress by hand. -------- Good, my dad quickly replied. "Wash it again."

HUSBAND WIFE DIVORCE :
In a divorce court a woman requested the judge: "Your honor, I want to divorce my husband."
"But why ?" asked the judge.
She replied, "Because he is not faithful to me."
The judge asked, "How do you know ?"
She replied, "My lord, not a single child resembles him."

HUSBAND MISSING : A lady went to the police station to file a report for her missing Husband:
Lady: I lost my Husband .................Inspector: What is his height .......... Lady: I never noticed ......
Inspector: Slim or healthy ........ Lady: Not slim can be healthy ........ Inspector: Colour of eyes ........
Lady: Never noticed ........ Inspector: Colour of hair ........ Lady: Changes according to season .........
Inspector: What was he wearing ......... Lady: suit/casuals I don’t remember exactly ........
Inspector: Was somebody with him ???? ......................... Lady: Yes my Labrador dog, Calvin, tied with a golden chain, height 30 inches, healthy, blue eyes, blackish brown hair, his left foot thumb nail is slightly broken, he never barks, wearing a golden belt studded with blue balls, he likes non veg food, we eat together, we jog together…. And the lady started crying…..
Inspector: Let’s search for the dog first!!!!!

The Secret of Long Life :-)
Grandpa was celebrating his 100th birthday and everybody complimented him on how athletic and well-preserved he appeared. ...................... "I will tell you the secret of my success," he cackled.
"My wife and I were married 75 yrs ago. On our wedding night, we made a solemn pledge. Whenever we had a fight, the one who was proved wrong would go outside and take a walk.
"Gentlemen, I have been walking in the open air day after day for some 75 years now."

NEW SEAT BELT LAW : !!!!!!! ---------------------- (Good for Husband World Wide :-)



.
Don't try it at Home... or your marriage may be in serious trouble 

In Memory of Her Loving Husband :



*****************************************************
*******************************
************

No comments:

Post a Comment